Thursday, August 2, 2007

Can nature offer better!



Awake from sleep
Morning dew that glitter,
In Lights that sweep
Can nature offer better!

Flowers are silly
Envying each other,
Lotus argues lily
that she smells better!

Trees are wild
Tall and strong,
Breeze, their master
Whistles them a Song!

Like saviour of world
Stand big Mountains,
Lush green wraps
our memory ever retains!

Water takes on wind
And roars as beach,
Sky shares its skin
as far as it can reach!

Twinkling diamonds
sown in sky's clay,
winking to ridicule
my wish to play!

Lanes of colour
Invites me to fly,
Whose Idea it is
to lay roads on sky!

Open up the shutter
And enjoy the nature
Cant ask for more,
Can nature offer better!

PS: I wrote this poem in one of the job less days in IPG and submitted @ poetry.com. Afterall time was spent may be worth.
I used to write poems in Tamil right from class 6 ( When I was wiser )